Best Casino Bonuses
We are here to guide you to the best casino bonuses. On this page we help you calculate how good a bonus is and explain the most important concepts in the bonus jungle. Here you can take advantage of offers from most exciting casinos. Through a bonus, you as a player can get more to play for. Most gaming sites today offer some form of offer in the form of, for example, extra money or free spins. It can be difficult to know what to choose from the casino, but we will teach you how to think.
Here we compare bonuses from over a hundred gaming sites for free. We who compare have long experience in the industry and are here to help you find the right one without hassle completely free as well. In our top list above, we compile the best casino bonuses right now. There is something for every player whether you are looking for free spins , great matching bonuses or other offers. Choose the casino that suits you and get started playing at a casino with great offers. If you do not find what you are looking for on this page, we can also recommend casino fine compilation of different casino bonuses.
How does it work?
You can activate a casino bonus with or without a deposit. If you do not need to deposit money, it is a so called No deposit bonus and means that the bonus can be used without you risking your own money. When you need to deposit money, it is called a deposit bonus or matching bonus. Regardless of the type of offer, it is usually relatively easy to get started. If you still feel unsure, you can get help from our quick guide below.
1. We help you get started
How to use:
1. Select a casino in our top list above
2. Then click in and create an account with the casino
3. Then activate the bonus according to the casino's instructions
2. How to activate your bonus : When you register with a casino, you usually do not need to do anything more to activate it. You may need to select a bonus offer during the registration process if the gaming site has several different offers to choose from, but this is usually clear. You may be given a bonus code to fill in but this is not as common anymore. Welcome bonuses are often linked to a deposit requirement, then there is a sum you must deposit to activate your casino bonus. The minimum deposit is usually 50 to 100 kronor and this usually applies when it comes to matching bonuses. Sometimes there are several bonuses to choose from. Then you can get access to a larger casino bonus if you make a deposit of, for example 200 or 500. Should something go wrong and your bonus is not activated, you must contact the casino's customer service. They are usually very accommodating and fix problems very quickly.
3. Decline an offer : It sounds strange, but sometimes it's worth skipping the bonus. If you only want to play for a short period and have the opportunity to withdraw your winnings at any time, you can simply ignore the bonus. Most bonuses are linked to wagering requirements, which means that you can not just take your winnings and stick around if you would like to withdraw your money.
In most cases, the wagering requirement is around 30 times, which means that you must wager 30x the size of the bonus before you can withdraw the money. If you do not want the bonus offer, you can sometimes just click it away, if this option does not exist, you can contact the casino's customer service before you start playing and they will help you. Then you choose to only play with your own deposit, and no extra money. With that said, you will find on this page primarily bonus offers with reasonable terms and requirements, but it is still up to you whether you want to activate an offer or not.
4. This is how we calculate the value count : When there are so many sites to choose from, it can be difficult to know which bonus is best. Is the highest matching bonus always the best? How good is a bonus really if the wagering requirement is high?
To answer these questions, we use different methods to rate and compare the different options:
First and foremost, it is important not to get too caught up in the amount behind the matching bonus. For example, if a bonus is 100% up to 5,000, you still have to deposit 5,000 kronor to play with 10,000 kronor. Therefore, how many% in bonus is more important than the maximum amount. The sum of the bonus also does not matter if the wagering requirement is too high. To calculate the value of a bonus, we therefore usually take the matching percentage and divide by the turnover requirement.
5. Turnover requirements : This is a common requirement of gaming sites. Wagering requirements mean the number of times you have to wager your bonus, i.e how many times you have to play the bonus money before you can withdraw it as real money from the gaming account. What you want to avoid here is too high turnover requirements, with that said we always do our best to only list offers with what we consider to be reasonable turnover requirements. Check out the example below to see how it can work in practice.